Song of Songs

His cheeks are as a bed of Spices,as sweet flowers...
His mouth is most sweet:yea,He is Altogether Lovely.
This is my Beloved, and this is my Friend. Song of Solomon 5:13,16



tisdag 24 augusti 2010

Work of Grace


Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned. Song of Solomon 8:7


No one ever cared for me like Jesus.You see my every fault, my weakness.
I have always felt inferior to others.
I look at my appearance, my personality and see all my flaws.

The time I have been passed over and others chosen, those who said they loved me and rejected me for someone else.

But Jesus, You saw me with all my faults and You took me with love and tenderness and mercy and grace and You began to draw me to Yourself wrapping me with a gauze like substance that brought comfort and consolation. every layer covering an open wound, soothing and healing the pain.

With each layer came a greater release, a surrender of every tight and knotted thing within me.
Pure love is a safe place to be real.

Each new layer brought a greater sense of security and peace, like lying on a comfortable bed and feeling your nerves and muscles relax and become one with it.

Like being cocooned with Him, called away and to Him.

Separated from all else into His presence that man of the flesh and soul was being absorbed into the wound on His side, so that I could become a spiritual being, a partaker of his divine nature, free to be like Him, like a butterfly, free to fly, beautiful, marked and colored by Him.

His creation so he can be glorified.Yes, free to fly away , but no desire to be separated.
Every awareness of beauty of those wings reminds me of His transformation in me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar