Song of Songs

His cheeks are as a bed of Spices,as sweet flowers...
His mouth is most sweet:yea,He is Altogether Lovely.
This is my Beloved, and this is my Friend. Song of Solomon 5:13,16



torsdag 5 augusti 2010

The Voice of the Bride‏


"Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine."
Song of songs 1:2



Now I know what love is, Love is the touch of Your hand when I become frightened
Love is the warmth of Your embrace, When I´m Lonely
Love Is the Joy I feel whenever I know , You´re near
Love is the excitement that fills my soul,When You talk with me
Love is when You Hold me and I feel complete
Love is knowing You´ll always be there to pick me up
Love is knowing you´ll always be there and That You will never Leave me of forsake me


I have smelled Your fragrance, I have felt Your arms of Love here within
Your presence my heart quivers like a dove stir in me a passion strong than human desire, stir in me a passion a pure and all consuming fire

One Holy Passion one raging fire
one pure obsession is my desire, a single devotion a simple request,
One name above all names held close to my breast.
One song of all songs
One Bridegroom one Bride
One nature poured out from the wound in His side
One passion
One Fire, our love burns with a true desire.


OH How I Long to be near You, to touch You, yo smell you to Hear your voice.
For you are my true desire Jesus.
I long to feel the warmth of Your embrace,
I long to be able to see Your beautiful face, for You are my true desire,
No one knows me better than You
No one can touch my heart, the way that you do
For You are my true desire Jesus, just the presence of You...near... drowns out all of my fears.


When i lay my head down and when i wake, You are there.
You give me a love that I can not compare, for you are Love that ravishes my very heart.
You are a Love that will never die, for you are my true desire Jesus.

By: Voice of the bride

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar