Song of Songs

His cheeks are as a bed of Spices,as sweet flowers...
His mouth is most sweet:yea,He is Altogether Lovely.
This is my Beloved, and this is my Friend. Song of Solomon 5:13,16



måndag 23 augusti 2010

Jesus´love letter to his bride




My Beloved Bride, the time is fast approaching When I will take My loved one to the wedding feast. Remain in My love, live in My Spirit, As in the last days Destructive and false prophets Will arise and increase greatly in number. And many sheep will be handed over to the wolves.Their love will grow cold and turn to hate.Lawlessness will increase, people will devour each other; They will persecute each other and betray My holy Bride. And then the ‘angel of “false” light’ will come saying he is the son of God. He shall perform many signs and wonders, as if he can lead My Bride astray, Disloyalty will force the world into his hands, He will perform abominable deeds, things which have never been done or heard of! And then the Creator of the world will come, With fiery trials to test faith. Many will be led astray, walking the road of destruction, because they did not receive the love of the truth.But those who hold steadfastly to the faith will be saved through Him on the Day of Judgement. There will be signs and wonders from the Lord Himself. The first sign: the heavens will open. The second sign: the sound of the trumpet. The wonder of the resurrection of the dead And the rapture of the living. And as foretold by the prophets Jesus will return and all the saints will be caught up with Him on the clouds, Then the world will know that I AM, that I was and that I AM the One to come.
He who sits on a white horse, the One who is Faithful and True, In righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes are like flames of fire, and on His head are many crowns. He has a name written that no one knows except Himself. And He has on his robe and on his thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar