Song of Songs

His cheeks are as a bed of Spices,as sweet flowers...
His mouth is most sweet:yea,He is Altogether Lovely.
This is my Beloved, and this is my Friend. Song of Solomon 5:13,16



tisdag 3 augusti 2010

A Lovesick Anticipation


Many are covered with sin and shame. I Know I have done some stupid things in my life. I had some sin that I could not get rid of: It hung over me everywhere I went. Then one day its power was broken over my life. I confessed my sin, brought everything to the light and walked into the freedom.
But Shame still had a hold on me, the enemy was screaming in my ear and condemning me.
However, even when sin controlled my life, Jesus was leaning in, saying," I Want you". he knows everything about us, Nothing is surprise, nothing is a secret for Him.
He is fully aware of our inner Lives. And with that knowledge, the Son of man says," I want you." In that place, all he wants is our gaze.

In the same way He spoke to the Laodicean in the book of revelation, I believe Jesus is speaking to us today,I wish that you were either hot or cold" He yearns for us to grasp His affection and for that to fuel our affection as we pour it back upon Him. He is calling us back to our place in the vine where we are abiding in Him, a place of repentance because he wants our gaze and He will do anything to get it. Do you know why he is even willing to discipline you ? Because He Loves you, He will do whatever it takes to get your gaze.

Look at if from the Father´s perspective. He says, I want to present a bride to My Son who is completely in love with Him.
Oh, Church, you have no idea who this One is, but if you begin to touch the depths of this Man you will be so awakened for my Son that you will long for His coming.

Human history ends with us, the bride of Christ, calling out for Jesus to come because we are Lovesick and cannot wait for the day when He splits the sky. He is coming back, and we, the Church are going to be there. Nothing is going to be distracting our gaze. He will have a pure and spotless Bride. This is the reason of all creation.She will be found wanting, waiting, and ready.
She is not going to be concerned about herself, her circumstances, her position, or her posture in life. She has only one concern: the Divine has pierced her and she is lovesick because she has touched Him.
We will be standing there saying, Jesus, I cannot wait to see You ! I cannot wait for the day that my eyes see Yours, Oh, Jesus, You Love me and I love you. I want You to come back. You have wounded me with Love and there is no other place I can turn. I am ruined for anything less. It is about Love, Jesus ! Come to me !
By : One Thing

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar