Song of Songs

His cheeks are as a bed of Spices,as sweet flowers...
His mouth is most sweet:yea,He is Altogether Lovely.
This is my Beloved, and this is my Friend. Song of Solomon 5:13,16



torsdag 25 november 2010

Chambers


Welcome into the chambers of the King

As I come in, With My heart beating expectedly,because He Is in Love with Me
So I run into the HIs arms into the arms of my King
and then every ting else in this world Fades away
as i stare into His Face
and the look in His eyes melts my heart away
and leave me speechless.

For He Loves me
And He Cares for me

He has made to be His bride
And I was created to wear the purest white
And to be Gods return pleasure.
I´m created for intemasy with The Lord

And over and over again He sings over me
And over and over He melt my heart away with His songs of Love and over and over again He speak softly
with HIs words of Love and over and over again He sing over me.
So welcome into the chambers of the King
And I do come In for He is In Love with me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar