Song of Songs

His cheeks are as a bed of Spices,as sweet flowers...
His mouth is most sweet:yea,He is Altogether Lovely.
This is my Beloved, and this is my Friend. Song of Solomon 5:13,16



söndag 2 januari 2011

You have Set me as a seal upon thine heart










"Set me as a seal upon thine heart,
as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death;
jealousy is cruel as the grave:
the coals thereof are coals of fire,
which hath a most vehement flame.

Many waters cannot quench love,
neither can the floods drown it:
if a man would give all the substance of his house for love,
it would utterly be contemned."
(Song. 8:6-7)

When you seal an envelope you close it up and the contents within are protected for a certain person.
It is time to bring closure to any thoughts of past Lovers, or the thought that maybe I will find some one better.
The decision that, "This is it,this is my true love,"had been made.

"And I will betroth thee unto me for ever;
Yes, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness,
and in judgment, and in loving kindness,
and in mercies.
I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness:
and thou shalt know the LORD."
(Hosea. 2:19-20)

Again He confirms His to me.
And My response is " I do "

For My response was " I give my whole self.
No longer will I waver between two opinions of should i trust myself,
my own opinions,
my own strength,
or will I trust in and lean on Him "

True Love will die for one another for true love cannot be quenched.
It is an uncontrollable flame within.
True Love is not jealous.
It will believe in each other regardless of circumstances in life that come against them,
confident in their love that it will overcome.
It gives protection like unto a mother lion protecting her cubs.

I sang to Him a love song, we sat on the porch swing rocking gently,
I was snuggled on His lap like a little child,
His arm securely around me,
The peace
The security
The Love penetrated my hole being.
The stars twinkled
The moon was bright, and there was a sweet fragrance in the warm night air.
There was no need for words.

In My heart I was praying, may this Love last forever
It was like He knew my thoughts and said "
I have put a seal on your heart that will preserve our Love forever throughout eternity.
I have inscribed you in My Heart, I have put a seal on your arm that the hole world will know you are mine.

Don´t allow jealous thoughts to enter in for they are as cruel as death.
My capacity to love is so vast that I can love everyone who comes to me totally without dividing it.
Do not be jealous.
Jealousy causes you to think others are more privileged or
favored than you,
But know my Love for you is pure and whole.
No man knows or comprehends how My bride will be the church,
For my thoughts are higher than your thoughts and My ways not your ways.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar