Song of Songs

His cheeks are as a bed of Spices,as sweet flowers...
His mouth is most sweet:yea,He is Altogether Lovely.
This is my Beloved, and this is my Friend. Song of Solomon 5:13,16



fredag 16 juli 2010

Time for Love


And when I passed by you, I saw you polluted in your own blood, I said unto you when you wast in your blood, Live, Yes, I said unto you when you wast in your blood, Live, I have caused you to multiply as the bud of the field, and you hast increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments, your breasts are fashioned, and your hair is grown, whereas you wast naked and bare.
Now when I passed by you, and looked upon you, behold, your time was the time of love, and I spread my skirt over You, and covered your nakedness, Yes, I swore unto you, and I entered into a covenant with you, saith the Lord GOD, and you became mine.

Then washed I you with water, Yes, I throughly washed away your blood from you and I anointed thee with oil I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod you with badgers' skin, and I girded you about with fine linen, and I covered you with silk.
I decked you also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands, and a chain on your neck, And I put a jewel on your forehead, and earrings in thine ears, and a beautiful crown upon thine head.

Thus wast you decked with gold and silver; and your raiment was of fine linen, and silk, and broidered work, you didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and you wast exceeding beautiful, and you didst prosper into a kingdom And you renown went forth among the heathen for your beauty, for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon you, saith the Lord GOD.

You are all fair, my love; there is no spot in thee, for you are mine now and no one can take you from my hand.

from Hez and song of songs

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar