Song of Songs

His cheeks are as a bed of Spices,as sweet flowers...
His mouth is most sweet:yea,He is Altogether Lovely.
This is my Beloved, and this is my Friend. Song of Solomon 5:13,16



söndag 11 juli 2010

Come you that thirst !!




Ho, every one that is thirsty, come to the waters, he that has no money, come and buy and eat, yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.
Seek the LORD while he may be found, call upon him while he is near, Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD, For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts, For as the rain come down and the snow from heaven and returned not thither but watered the earth, and make it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater. So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing where to I sent it.
So Come, And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is a thirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely and whosoever drink of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
For I have loved thee with an everlasting love and I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds saith the LORD.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar