Song of Songs

His cheeks are as a bed of Spices,as sweet flowers...
His mouth is most sweet:yea,He is Altogether Lovely.
This is my Beloved, and this is my Friend. Song of Solomon 5:13,16



torsdag 22 juli 2010

Mirror Image‏


I am a wall and my breast are like towers, Thus i have become in His eyes like one bringing contentment. Song of Song 8:10



Finally She is seeing herself as He sees her.

She sees how all the test and trials were designed her into an understanding that even she was a finished work in His eyes, she had to shed the old garments and put on the new as she acknowledged what He did for her.

She saw herself as a wall, steadfast, solid, well built, and capable of standing against the enemy. Her breasts like towers, she no longer saw herself as immature and helpless.

She sees herself as the chosen one, complete in him, victorious, glorious and reflecting Him.

She sees the pleasure in Him that she has responded to his mercy and grace.

And He says to her," I am in the midst of you, a mighty God who saves, I rest in My love for you and rejoice over you with singing.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar