Song of Songs

His cheeks are as a bed of Spices,as sweet flowers...
His mouth is most sweet:yea,He is Altogether Lovely.
This is my Beloved, and this is my Friend. Song of Solomon 5:13,16



fredag 16 april 2010

His Garden


A garden inclosed Im, his spouse a spring shut up a fountain sealed. Thy plants are an orchard of pomegrantes with pleasant fruits, camphire with spikenard. Yes Spikenard and saffron and with all trees of frankincense and with all chief spices. That is how Im for my beloved . A Fountains of garden a well of living waters and streams for Im my beloved and he is mine . Song of Solomon.


WHat an Honor and a privilege to be His garden that is enclosed and barred for His use alone, for times set apart and alone with Him. A place where time stands still, things of this earth are forgotten, just to be aware of Him, my King, My Lover, My Spouse. A place that allows His Light to flood my heart and I learn of Him and to Listen to His voice and hear the desires of His heart. A place to take time to enjoy the moment, to find satisfaction in the now, to yield to His wooing that fulfills a need in Him, A time of peace, where we are not so caught up in the testing and trials we go through, a place to become more like Him. He longs for us to be still, enjoy where we are, take stock in who we are, and recognize that as He lives in us. We are His connection to the earth. His desire is to be so united to us and us so yielded with Him that He has free course to touch, to move, to work, to do His will on earth.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar